Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can You Feel It

It's coming!  A new way of being, of feeling, of exploring, of existing.  It is time to cast aside these notions of right and wrong...where applicable, and to apply them them where warranted.

No, I don't care what religion you grew up under
No, I really don't care if you are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist, Agnostic....Nuanced.

What I really care about is if you believe...

If you believe:
it's ok to kill because of sexual orientation
it's ok to kill because my God is Jehovah

it's ok to kill because my God is Buddha
it's ok to kill because my God is Jesus Christ
it's ok to kill because my God is the ONE TRUE God
it's ok to kill because my God is one I cannot mention
it's ok to kill because my God tells me so
it's ok to kill because my God is part of my very soul
it's ok to kill because my God speaks to me
it's ok to kill because my God believes so
it's ok to kill because my God spoke to MY prophet
it's ok to kill because my God is angry
it's ok to kill because my God spoke to Mohamed

Then you believe in a false God!
A false prophet
A false way of life

But I know a lot of you are like me, waiting for the word from someone who will speak truth to you.  You wait for someone to tell you that, YES, there is a higher power, but IT does not care about you.  IT has no concern for your birth, your death, and anything that may have happened in between.

God is the universe and all that matters is that...that things just ARE, that what is, IS, that what will  be, WILL BE!  

Live life as you were meant to live it, with whatever passion you were meant to live it and remember that at the beginning you were created from what was, and at the end, you will become what will BE.  



No comments:

Post a Comment